Register Today and Join Us
May 17 from 11:30 - 1:30 PM
for the "My Life in the Clouds" Discussion
This event is designed to get you up to speed on cloud applications quickly. Lunch, networking, and a drawing to win a Google Chromebook is included!
Register today to attend this educational seminar where you will learn answers to common introductory cloud questions like:
- What is the cloud?
- What are the three types of cloud?
- What are the current trends in cloud computing?
- What are some different examples of cloud applications, solutions, and services?
- Cloud security: is the cloud safe?
- Should you or your business be using the cloud?
- How will the cloud affect your business?
- What should you look for in a cloud solution?
- How should you choose a cloud partner?
And we'll talk specifically about:
- Hosting applications as a cloud option
- Specific cloud applications from Acumatica, Sage, Avalara, and others.
Plus lunch is included! So enjoy lunch and networking while you learn! Plus you might go home with a free Chromebook!
- Event: "My Life in the Clouds" Seminar
- Time: 11:30 - 1:30 PM
- Date: May 17
- Location: Boundary, 126 SW Mitchell Street (at SW Corbett Avenue), Portland, Oregon 97239
- Includes: Lunch and a drawing to win a Google Chromebook!
Quick Location Update: Boundary is located at the corner of Mitchell and Corbett Ave, next to Elephants Delicatessen, in the parking lot area (Henry’s Wine Vault is next door, as well). The door is not marked but will have signage for the event.