The Latest Release of Sage CRM Improves the Calendar, Integrations, and More
The latest version of Sage CRM, release 2018 R2, provides a number of improvements and additions, most notably to the feature at the heart of the application, the Calendar.
- Calendar– Multiple functional enhancements, including the ability to filter by a range of criteria, and display calendar dates in a variety of preferred formats.
- Quick Find– Many improvements, including the maximum number of on-screen results returned can now be configured.
- MailChimp Integration– Results analysis by person and company now available.
- Main Menu Display– Now optimized for variable screen widths.
- Data Delete and Consent– Many new features ensuring customer data can be flagged and deleted, and marketing consent sought.
- Customer Cases– More than 50 customer cases have been addressed with this release, continuing our commitment to supporting our valued customers.
- You can use the Sage CRM 2018 R2 installation package to upgrade from Sage CRM 2018 R1 and Sage CRM 2017 (all versions). Contact ISM for assistance.
- To upgrade from an earlier version of Sage CRM, please contact ISM.