Be “On Guard” This Holiday Season with Sage Inventory Advisor
Proper inventory management can mean the difference between a thriving warehouse business and a collapsing logistics disaster, and right now is a crucial season that could determine the future of your business.
Now that we’re in the thick of the holiday shipping season, you need to be on guard more than ever to ensure that your company doesn’t struggle (or fail!) with all the orders pouring into your round-the-clock, suddenly hectic operations. Fortunately, there’s a super-easy way you can stop potential fulfillment problems in their tracks. It’s called Sage Inventory Advisor and you can get it set up and running this week.
Learn how easy it can be to stay on top of your holiday workload. View the on-demand webinar to find out how you can make the complicated task of warehouse management a breeze with Sage Inventory Advisor.
What Is Sage Inventory Advisor?
Sage Inventory Advisor is a Sage-integrated system designed to help your warehouse work smarter throughout the year, and it can also streamline your inventory management process for you so you can save critical time during extra-busy periods.
By using the data already in your current ERP and transforming it into actionable tasks and color-coded status notifications, Sage Inventory Advisor (also known as NETSTOCK) helps you avoid costly mistakes like excess inventory and stock-outs.
In today’s logistics industry, immediate deadlines and unbelievably tight margins are the norm, yet successful warehouses will be the ones that forecast, track, and replenish their stock with the highest efficiency.
- Predictive Inventory Management – Get early warning of potential stock-outs, surplus orders, and many other critical insights to help you optimize your inventory.
- Actionable Data – Access a “Top 5” list of action items that clearly identifies the top key suggestions you can follow every day for complete warehouse optimization.
- Optimized Ordering – Manage minimum order quantities, minimum order values, minimum volume and weight, and ordering in multiples to help ensure you receive the best value possible from every order, every time.
- Intuitive Interface – Choose an interface specifically designed from the ground up for web access and easy use on mobile devices.
- Supplier Comparison – Plan all purchases with the added ability to quickly identify good and poor suppliers, and set rules accordingly.
- Powerful Dashboards – Get easy export for graphical analysis to gain insight into your warehouse snapshots.
If You Could Have Just One Wish This Holiday Season . . .
Of course, if we could all have just one wish this holiday season, we’d wish that all the children of the world were singing together in the spirit of peace and harmony. Or perhaps we’d wish for peace on earth and universal love and happiness because these are all wonderful and fantastic wishes. Or maybe we’d wish for other things. (And if you’re not laughing right now, it’s time to check out Steve Martin’s Holiday Wish from Saturday Night Live.)
But, you know, if you could really have just one wish this holiday season, it would be for hassle-free holiday forecasting and warehouse management, right? ‘Cause that’s the real #1 wish.
Luckily, it’s easy to make that holiday wish into a reality.