How Much Time Do You Waste on Fixed Assets Accounting? And Are You Doing It Properly?
Whether you’re reporting to senior management, a government agency, internal/external auditors, donors and executive boards, or the IRS, you’re accountable for the status and value of your organization’s many fixed assets.
Those assets can take the form of buildings, machinery, computers and other electronic equipment, office furnishings, even assets you build.
Accurately tracking their varied lifecycles can be a daunting task — especially when there’s so much at stake.
You need to:
- Constantly stay in compliance with the latest (and ever-changing) regulations or risk being penalized
- Be prepared for an unforeseen disaster and have the capability to recover quickly
- Make sure you’re not overpaying on taxes and insurance, while taking advantage of the most current tax credits
- Optimize your and your staff’s time to eliminate redundant and repetitive activities
Any one of these responsibilities is stressful, but taken all together they can be overwhelming.
What is Sage Fixed Assets—Depreciation?
Sage Fixed Assets—Depreciation provides simplified fixed asset tracking with comprehensive depreciation calculations including over 300,000 U.S. and Canadian regulations for businesses, governments, and nonprofits. Thanks to an intuitive user interface, Sage Fixed Assets—Depreciation gives you the flexibility to manage the entire fixed asset life cycle—from acquisition to transfers and disposals—for both public and private organizations.
With advanced fixed asset accounting and reporting features, Sage Fixed Assets—Depreciation can help you prepare your year-end financials, allocate costs, calculate depreciation, eliminate redundant data entry, and store digital images of key asset records such as purchase orders, warranty information, and insurance records.
And with the addition of Sage Fixed Assets—Reporting you can create an endless variety of custom reports, including charts, graphs, and advanced formatting options.
In addition, by adding Sage Fixed Assets—Tracking, you never have to worry about a disconnect between your inventory database and asset registry thanks to seamless integration.
What Does the On-Demand Webinar Cover?
In the on-demand webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Eliminate complicated and error prone spreadsheets
- Save time and money managing your fixed assets using the best depreciation calculation engine
- Manage depreciation with more than 50 depreciation methods including MACRS 150 percent and 200 percent (formulas and tables), ACRS, Straight-Line, etc.
- Help ensure compliance with government regulations
- Integrate with popular general ledger systems (like Sage 100cloud and Sage 500)
View the on-demand "Sage Fixed Assets—Depreciation" webinar and see the solution in action.