Learn How to Become a Data Driven Organization
Have you ever been to a surprise party where you were the one who was surprised? Surprises are great at parties, but surprises in your business are a whole different story.
Not knowing what’s going on and not responding when you need to means you’re fighting fires instead of preventing them.
That’s how Sage Alerts and Workflow can help.
Sage Alerts and Workflow automatically monitors your ERP data for critical, time-sensitive conditions.
For example, it can identify past due client and then send alerts about them. it can put them on credit hold, and it can even re-send them copies of their overdue invoices.
Or when stock runs low, Sage Alerts and Workflow can auto-create a purchase order.
What is Sage Alerts and Workflow?
Sage Alerts and Workflow monitors your business applications and performs alerts, report distribution, and workflow based on your business conditions. You can keep people informed by delivering automated alerts about any business condition. You can streamline processes by automating best practices. You can even auto-deliver relevant forms, documents, and reports to the people who need them.
While you can customize your own alerts and workflow, some out-of-the-box alerts include:
- Open Invoices Overdue for Payment
- Payables that are Overdue
- Invoices with Excessive Freight
- High Balance Customers
- Customers Running Out of Credit
- Customers Over Credit Limit
- Customers Not Buying Recently
- Stock Surpluses / Shortages
- Quotes Expiring in ‘x’ Days
What Does the Webinar Cover?
The webinar will demonstrate:
- How to deliver automated alerts about any business conditions, such as overdue invoices, critical support issues, or contracts about to expire.
- How to deliver the alerts via any method, any device, including email, text message, fax, dashboard, or instant message.
- How to send alerts to everyone; employees, customers, and suppliers - in the format they want, and when they need them the most.
- How to auto-deliver relevant forms, documents, and reports to the people who need them.
- How to automate the generation and delivery of invoices to customers, purchase orders to suppliers, and analytical reports to managers.
- How to schedule reports to auto-distribute based on any recurring schedule and in the requested format, and configure other reports to auto-run only when the business conditions warrant it.
- How to streamline processes by automating best practices.
- How to move data between applications; and create custom integrations that turn resource-intensive manual processes into automated business activities.