Cash In on Savings for Sage 500 ERP, Sage HRMS, Sage Fixed Assets
Quarter 2 is in full swing and your sales team is doing well. You’re ramping up employment to take care of the expected workload and you’re ready to get some new equipment to make your team more productive.
There’s just one thing you’re missing: updated software to handle all these upcoming changes.
Take advantage of limited-time promotions for Sage 500 ERP, Sage HRMS, & Sage Fixed Assets so you can update your software or get back on track with your Sage Business Care plan.
What Can I Save in Quarter 2?
Depending on the software programs you’re already running or intend to run, you can save thousands of dollars simply by signing up for one or more of these promotions before June 30, 2017.
You’ll get the same great software as always (with the same great service from the implementation experts at ISM) and you’ll spend a lot less if you make your upgrade decision during Q2.
If you’ve been on the fence about your upgrades or new software purchases, now is a great time to learn more.
What Are the Deals?
Contact ISM to discover more about your eligibility for the:
- Renewal or re-purchase discount for existing Sage 500 ERP users or Sage HRMS users
- Reinstatement fee discount that helps you get back on board with Sage 500 ERP
- Sage Business Care discount for off-plan users of Sage 500 ERP and Sage HRMS
- Migration discount that helps you update from Sage Abra Suite to Sage HRMS
- License discounts of up to 100% for Sage core HRMS
- Training, license, module, and upgrade discounts for Sage Fixed Assets
Do I Need to Update All the Programs at Once?
Not at all! If you’re running Sage 500 ERP, Sage HRMS, or Sage Fixed Assets already, you do not need to take advantage of these deals for every program (though we think it may be a good idea for you to do so).
If you’re only running one of these programs or you want to start running one of these programs, you can cash in on the savings for that specific program.
Are These Savings Really Worth It?
Yes they are! A million times yes. As Sage resellers, we’re only able to offer discounts with Sage’s permission and great discounts like these don’t come around too often. To reiterate: you can’t expect that these deals will return anytime soon (though we admit that we don’t know what Sage is planning for Q3 and beyond).
If you’ve been considering an upgrade for a while or think you probably should get back on plan and upgrade this year, you should strongly consider taking advantage of at least one of these deals.
Why Do I Need to Be On Plan with Sage Business Care?
Being on plan with Sage Business Care offers your company numerous benefits, which can include:
- Increased support options from Sage
- The ability to upgrade your software when your old software reaches end of life
- Quarterly tax updates
- Training and software discounts
- Tutoring sessions
- Sage Knowledgebase access
- Enhanced software resource options
- And more
Of course, whether or not you’re on plan, we at ISM will always be here to help you because your success is our #1 concern.
(But just between us, we think that it’s really important to stay up to date with your Sage Business Care plan.)