Get the Latest Version of Sage 100 2018 or Sage 100 2017.3 and Map Your Path to Success
For everyone else, this time is the end of the year. For savvy business owners, however, right now is the time to plan your company’s future. At this time of year, entrepreneurs like you look back on accomplishments, reflect on what went well (or not so well), and map the next steps.
And the best way to start your New Year right is to take advantage of the updated ERP software you have available on your Sage Business Care plan. Get the details here on what’s included with the newest versions of Sage 100.
What’s New in Sage 100 2018?
Not only does the release of Sage 100 2018 include enhancements and big fixes for Sage 100 and Sage 100c, it also includes:
- Inactive and restricted statuses for warehouses (Sage 100c only)
- Improvements for Payroll and Job Cost modules’ performance and usability
- Simplification and support for the Mobility for Bar Code module
- Spell check in key, client communication areas (Sage 100c only)
To learn more about the new updates included in the release of Sage 100 2018, check out these handy guides:
Important: Read This Before You Decide on Sage 100 2018
Depending on the modules and configurations you use with your ERP, you may want to hold off on your upgrade at this time.
Here are some important notes that you should take into consideration before planning your upgrade.
- If you use the TimeCard module, wait to upgrade your ERP. TimeCard is not currently compatible with the all-new Sage 100 2018. (Don’t worry though, TimeCard will receive an upgrade early in 2018 and we’ll help you upgrade then.)
- You will now need an Internet connection to process Payroll.
- If you use DSD/ScanForce Multi-Bin, double-check your setup to ensure you’ve obtained a compatible Multi-Bin module before you install Sage 100 2018.
What’s New in Sage 100 2017.3 (Product Update 3)?
Since this is a product update instead of an all-new release, we’ll admit that it’s not as exciting to read about the features. However, if you aren’t upgrading to version 2018 at this time, we highly recommend you take advantage of the program fixes contained in the latest product update.
Read more about the included fixes here:
How to Download Your New Sage 100 Updates
If you’re ready to take advantage of the newest updates to your Sage 100 system, ISM is here to help.
It’s important to have an experienced consultant install updates to your critical business software because seamless, error-free installations require pre-checks to determine OS compatibility, as well as careful assessments of customizations, enhancements, and add-ons.
Right now you’re mapping your path to success in the New Year, and you’ll need somewhere to start. Our recommendation is that you start your year off right with a successful software update.