New Sales Tax Rules, New Rates, New Trends
If 2018 ends up looking like our current year, we’re in for a lot of changes when it comes to sales and use tax.
2017 ushered in tens of thousands of taxability changes across every U.S. state.
On top of that, several legislative changes impacted online sellers, manufacturers, service providers, and more.
What’s in store for 2018?
Depending on what you sell and where you sell it, your business might see some big changes.
Here’s your chance to learn some of the biggest changes in store for us and find out how you can prepare your business for the new year.
The resident sales tax experts at Avalara compiled an overview of what’s changing at both the State and Federal level for all things sales and use tax.
This report covers:
- The big product and service taxability changes across key states
- Broad changes to tax on services
- Economic nexus bills pass in key states
- Consumers’ Use Tax Requirements impact online retailers
- Discover what changes will impact your business!